What makes an entrepreneur?


What make your an entrepreneur? I've been an entrepreneur all my life. I take advantage of the idea of the idea of a small business grow and become something big and profitable. I am dedicated, passionate, competitive and self-writer. Risk and uncertainty is exciting. Opportunities Unlimited has paid me.

When I was a kid and I would buy chocolate bars from Costco and sell them to local kids in my elementary school, and collect a small margin on each. Then he ventured into the garden maintenance, online sales, and shop on eBay. I have high goals and big plans for the future of my country. Instead of abolishing the mind and relax chooses to think about my next project.

Being an entrepreneur, but difficult at the same time very rewarding. If you build a service business, blog, business, photography, product innovation, or initiate change following global technology company, creates something great and valuable. Here are some quotes for you all around entrepreneurship:
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."

– Thomas Edison

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."

– Jim Rohn

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

– Albert Einstein

"You can’t ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new."

– Steve Jobs

"As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big."

– Donald Trump

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."

– Winston Churchill


Regards - Grabbusiness http://grabbusiness.blogspot.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Grab Business | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger